Lab Technician (39067)
The Lab Technician R&D performs small production and lab sample batch-making tasks in the production of aerospace coatings products to meet customer specifications in accordance with established health, safety and environmental procedures.
- Job # 39067
- Section Manufacturing
- Status Full Time
- Type Temp to Hire
- Last Updated April 20, 2017
- High school degree or equivalent preferred
- Coursework or experience in chemistry and math
- One to three years of experience in a laboratory in an industrial setting preferred and preferably in coatings
- Excellent math skills including metric to standard conversions
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to work in a team environment
Weekly pay and direct deposit from Godshall! Godshall offers health insurance to eligible employees!
How to Get Started
If you review the job description and requirements and your skills are a match, please click the CONSIDER ME button. You will be prompted to submit some brief information and a resume.
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.Consider Me