Jr. QA Engineer (39087)
We are seeking a full time QA Engineer to perform quality assurance process for the software development team. Must be able to coordinate and communicate with multiple stakeholders to keep the resources aligned to keep software quality and minimize defects.
- Job # 39087
- Section Engineering
- Status Full Time
- Type Direct Hire
- Last Updated April 20, 2017
- Attention to detail and ability to document thoroughly
- Ability to keep track of different projects
- Moderate understanding of the considerations around web application development
- Good communication skills
- Self-directed and able to collaborate
- Maintain flexibility in work hours (nights and weekend work possible)
Medical, dental and 401k!
How to Get Started
If you review the job description and requirements and your skills are a match, please click the CONSIDER ME button. You will be prompted to submit some brief information and a resume.
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.Consider Me